November 1, 2008

Do it Dog style

Photobucket
Photobucket
Today's album is Slaughter & The Dogs. Its been a long I havent listen dis album.........
It was me is in high school '85......lemme write sumthin bout my history of PunkRock whateva
At first, my older friend bring me sum cassette on '83 " Sex Pistols, The Clash, Ramones, Stranglers, The Who,The JAM " whoelse??? I was like damn my brainwashed by dem!!!! who n jam aint punk?! but them music to me was all bout violence!!!!At a point in my life where I wanted ppl to me different PunkRock was perfect for that cuz most young jap ppl was still listenin' J-pop!!!
After that I got alala records from UK edison in Shinjuku Tokyo who Sk8thing of BAPE ghost designer has been workin.....
Can chu see how much hard to get any punk n hardcore n thrash whateva dem stuffs on '80 in jp
Beside I've been alala show of japanese hardcore , thrash then I met my brother in law at there venue
He has like mohawk of green col n wore leather JK wiz studs, plaid nel shirts n dr.marten And skateboard deck!!!!
WTH why he is grabbin' the deck for the show that I was felt cuz I am a true UK punk style!!! no skate lol
but yea my brother already know bout thrashers style on '80s
I guess brother was wannabe " Bill Danforth " of team Alva? that was Bill's style skate&dr marten rite?
ow my point is excursively......... well, my feelings return to old own styles Rock, Punk, Thrash, music, fashion etcetc....

No comments: