January 3, 2009

New Year

Photobucket
Happy New Year!!!!! mah bitch Chee n I
Photobucket
Countdown=3
Photobucket
Packed!!!!!
Photobucket
Skinny Bitches, Chubby Hoes, fuck showin' ass
Photobucket
Bitches n Hoes whoeva chicks occupy a bathroom!!!!!!
Photobucket
Sumone beated him up!!! but mah girl fuck doesnt even care that strike a pose
Me n my girrrrs hit the club for countdown☆
It was such a good time wiz ol' homies n old songs r made crunk me up!!!!
Still same songs, same ppl, same style kinda funny

3 comments:

m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh my god i laughed so hard at that last pic!! dude got his ass whipped and your homegirl is still playin' cool, i love it.

ps - awesome seeing you again. :D

and dammit i suck at leaving comments correctly lol. ごめんなさい!




m.

AKIRA said...

we didnt even notice that he s bleedin'
n we DONT fuck know him lmao
me too mayne!!! thanks for came holler at shop!!!
have a good nite