September 25, 2009

after love that made me wana hit the swisher

I JUST DON'T KNOW IF LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ITS SOMETHING
I EVEN WANT NOMORE...

im used to moving out, feeling kinda stuck these days..
because of you
and i'd be on the highway, if only i could leave my place
because of you
i used to be a talker but i ain't got nothing good to say
because of you
an i been trying to hide but it's written all over my face
so i...
i really thought you were the one, the only one
i guess that i was wrong and you turned out you wasn't it
if everything i thought so but what do you do after love?
what can you say when it's said and done
nothing at all cause you can't hide a heart break
wen you can't stop these tears from falling down
so what do you do? what do you do? what you do? after love it hurts so bad...

ive been playing this song in my whip wiz sum reason then suddenly flesh text me last nite
he listened my story and we were talking bout old days..............u help me out and im all cried out, set me free

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2004 core fighter
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
swisher sweet cherry, i can smoke only this one
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vaughn joyeux aka flesh and swisher sweet

No comments: